Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I2C
I'm trying to let one master board read one byte from a slave board and display the read result in master's LCD.The result doesn't correct. Unfortunat... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  We have done some tests internally.      Using block transfers, we can only get about 500,000 bytes per second over the USB, using libUSB in Linux. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I have the PSoC 3 set up as an SPI slave communicating with another microcontroller. Right now I am just working on getting basic comms go... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've run into a frustrating basic math problem in creator 3.0. I have a function that takes an array of 8-byte values in little-endian format and conv... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone !    Thank you for the possibility to make question here!    My code  is using  the internal EEPROM.    I am trying to follow the recommen... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm trying to transfer data acquired from a sequencing SAR ADC to a UART block using DMA.         I used the code provided by the DMA W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 How can i make boolean operation without logic gate in component catalog? i want to use only sorce code, but getting error while using "bool". it sai... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 whenever i connect 10uH inductor to power supply ... it will effect my filter output. it create the noise . its boost up the power but effecting filt... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a project that is bootloadable and I want to make the application type normal again for debugging.    However, I select Build Settings and the... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am a bit confused ovcer use of the EEPROM in the 5LP    Online examples state the entire rows must be read form eeprom, altered and written back. H... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.