Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I can't find function to read from flash or from EEPROM? Whish function can I use to red the data from a particular addresss? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        What is the temperature coefficient of SAR ADC?. For Delta Sigma it is written 0.55 uV/degreeC, but for SAR ADC I couldn't find it on datashee... Show More
ErOs_662341
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi!    I have a custom board that uses USB and an external oscillator and I'm trying to get it working with the USB clock set up. When I debug it I s... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi all, I am attempting to utilize the arm dsp cores. I have found examples at http://www.disca.upv.es/aperles/arm_cortex_m3/curset/CMSIS/Documentation/DSP/html/arm_fft_bin_example_f32_8c-example.html... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    Below is the code that I have got from sample example and modified as I require, but I am not able to get current time. Every time I read... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        What is the maximum voltage of external Vref I can put on 12-bit Delta Sigma ADC?. On datasheet the spec is written for 20-bit (which is 1.3V)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to use DMA to send data to a simple 32-bit SPI DataPath but the problem is that F0 FIFO of my DataPath is not detecting when DMA sends da... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have a problem with noise. Can check the image that the blue is a sign almost no noise (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijswxkjcemlxt0m/High%20frequency%20noise%21%21.jpg?dl=0... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Does PSoC 4  BLE wireless module support PSoC 5? if not, is there any wireless module suitable for PSoC5? I would like to realize the function of re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi there,    I have gott switch connected to Psoc5 and would like to turn on LED, whenever button is pressed, looking for project how to actually do ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.