Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    The datasheet for the RTC component says that it's based on a 1 PPS interrupt from a 32.768 kHz crystal.    It would be really nice for me (... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,      I am sure I am missing something here.      Could someone explain to me why the following code does not work? It works when I replace the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am working on a project that requires me to output a variable frequency squarewave as an excitation signal and sample a sensor's response... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good afternoon all!    I'm new to these forums, so hopefully this is the right place to ask for some guidance from the pSoC experts 🙂    I'm attempti... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         I have this code that will take in 8 bit samples via a SAR ADC then transfer it via DMA to the DFB Filter and then I have two DMAs, on... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,      I would like to ask if there is a possibility of waking up the PSoC from sleep using an interrupt (internal) every one second? I am intere... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a windows 8.1 PC and have downloaded the CypressDriverInstaller_0 application to install the correct driver.  The application runs, opens up a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I am unable to scroll the message on lcd. Help needed..

thanks

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi was looking into using the CY8CMBR3xxx for an application I'm looking to develop. Essentially I was looking to be able to detect a plastic cup of w... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi again.  I wonder if anyone can give some advice on interfacing the Cypress FM25C160B FRAM (SPI) memory chip to a PSOC5.  I tried the straight forwa... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.