Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Can i use UDB block of PSOC 5 for developing Communication Stack?    I am using RS485 in our project, Can i use UDB block to Implement the R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We are using CY8CKIT-059 for prototyping. Kit is connected to a mini PC with Fedora on it and I want to update the kit firmware over this mini ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We are using CY8CKIT-059 for prototyping. Kit is connected to a mini PC with Fedora on it and I want to update the kit firmware over this mini ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there any documentation on the PS0C 5LP 'Test mode key register'?    Its address is given as 0x0005 0210 or 0x4005 0210 but I can't find this addre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I recently installed PSoC Creator 2.1 in order to eliminate some compatibility errors with a PSoC project, I found on the Web. However, since ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to generate various PWMs using PSoC-5LP, but most of the times I am getting max-amplitude of 500mV-Peak instead of 5V-peak. Bundles of Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone:))))    I just bought CY8CKIT-059 5LP proto. kit    I would like to make a copy of  CE95352 Blinking Led     like the same one with my ... Show More
xy_283156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I2C slave
solved msg Solved
Hi, i need some help with programming a I²C slave. A function should called when the slave-address followed by a Stop condition appears on the I2C bus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am trying to implement a combinational logic using agtes such that the output goes high on high output from Comp_1(High level comparator) an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ADC Vref
solved msg Solved
Hello,    I want to measure signal of 0 - 5 V range. what Vref should i set for this? I want to use external reference voltage.    Regards,    Ravinde... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.