Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone;    I just changed my project to psoc creator 3.2 (3.0 to 3.2).    When I was on 3.0 I was able to use      sprintf(buf,"my Float = %f\n\r... Show More
TiSh_1496096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Simple question I've looked at several different ways.  Can someone look over the code below and help me understand what I'm doing wrong?  I'm recievi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm working since many time on PSoC5LP and I'm wondering if there is the possibility to retrieve an existing firmware  (as hex file) on PSoC u... Show More
vina_1473901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi ,    I am trying to make I2C as a SMBUS Master . I am facing following issues          1. Removal insert of  SMBUS slaves make s I2C interfaces to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was just wondering if we can program the controller without using the block diagrams in the schematics. I mean if I can write the APIs in .C to conf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm starting with development on PSOC and I'm interfacing a UART camera with CY8CKIT-059 and save the picture on a microSD, but when I try to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all. I want to make a project with CY8CKIT-059. I want to receive sensor digital value from a photodiode using interrupt in digital pin. LCD will d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I need a little help. I want an RTC with microsecond intervals, I'm using the  RTC module existing in PSOC 5 prototype Kit, and to generat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having trouble getting establishing UART serial communication between my PSoC 1 Eval Board, CY3210, with my PC. The specific device on the board ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,        I am new to PSoc and so to this forum as well. I want to establish a DMA transfer (13bit data) to SPI.                         Source ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.