Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PWM Pin
solved msg Solved
Can i generate PWM output on any pin of PSOC5lp  since we can route the signal to any pin?         Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.    I need to know the output impedance of OpAmp. I don´t find this impedance in datasheet component.         Thanks for the reply. Show More
YaIs_283501
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi all.    I want to use Sleep Timer Component and SegmentLCD component at the same time without Segment LCD disappears.    Is there any Code example?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I was very happy to know that the KitProg could be switched to mass storage mode.    Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work with the Raspberr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I using the PSOC 5 in a modbus application.  I would like to configure the EEPROM to store a new modbus address and to store 7 floating point calibrat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm using the CY8C5588AXI-060 chip and PSoC Creater 3.3, but cannot find the device under the device selector.  In fact no CY8C55xxxxx-xxx d... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i want to make psoc programmer on PCB. So i found the pin Configuration for that:    There is 5 pin:    1= connect to the pin 28=Vcc    2=connect to t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I'm currently using a CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit and I have a L298N Motor control chip with a stepper motor. I will include all the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been reworking the standard C# bootloader APP and I am getting a code 47 error back from the PSoC. Can anyone point me in teh direction of an e... Show More
ShopithamR_26
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Question : PSoC3/5 CAN controller has 16 receive mailbox . Is it possible to group a set of similar Identifiers to one Mailbox and receive it? If yes ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.