Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi     I am looking to use a Cy8Ckit-059 and PSOC creator to make a variable square wave generator using a potentiometer to change the frequency, and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Any advice,examples or solutions can be helpful. 🙂    thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am modifying the  DelSig_16Channel example to get it working on a CY8KIT-059, using the serial port as a substitute for the LCD for data output.   H... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am very new to PSoC, and have very limited experience with C++, and none with C. I am trying to read the signal on a pin and toggle a boolean value ... Show More
AMSH_1344256
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using AN73054 HSSP example code to program another PSOC5LP . I used C# code  to get HexImage.h and HexImage.c  after replacing the existing hex f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I trying to read the MCP23S18-E/SP IO expander from micochip.     I write operation is working fine but I can not read the port from the IC.     Pleas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
EMIF in PSoC5
solved msg Solved
Hi,    We are currently in the process of verifying the components to be used in one of our projects and due to our experience with Cypress assistance... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All, Is there a way to access ADC data faster than the command given below:?    vol= ADC_SAR_CountsTo_Volts(ADC_SAR_GetResult16());    It costin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to read a data stream of binary messages all tagged with a B5 62 start address (UBX) and don't follow the data sheet for isr and message ad... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I want to filter a multiple constant data streams (data rate <= 2 kHz) with Filter component. However, only one Filter component with only 2... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.