Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i need to create 6 signal that drive a three phase bridge  with a frequency =3600hz    i can do it by timer and a switch case like :              but ... Show More
PiWy_2406846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a FreeSoc2 development board with the 5888 part, MASTER_CLOCK comes from an external 24MHz crystal and is bumped up to 64MHz by the PLL. BUS_CL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    I have a design using an SPI slave (PSoC 3/5) with the following parameters:         CPHA=0, CPOL=1     MSB First     No data being rece... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are trying to acheive something like Sigma-Delta ADC -> DMA -> Filter_Block -> DMA -> SRAM. Initially we started testing with ADC -> DMA -> Fil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm a student on internship and my teacher want me to use two PsoC in order to display the current and the voltage of a battery. The values ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'd like to make DMA transfer 2 data from SAR ADC to Memory as switching AmuxHW, but the output of DAC was mixed signal of 2 data (reference to attach... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm improving a project containing a PSoC 1, switching to PSoC 5.    The problem is that PSoC 1 has an instrumentation amplifier up to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to configure cypress mbr3116 using i2c protocols by using host controller Renesas R8C25276. The host is writing data in memory of cypress but a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I am getting a warning (see attachment) when i compile the program.    I like to know the affect of it on the output of my SPI communicatio... Show More
PiWy_2406846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    assume F0 is in dynamic, edge triggered mode and is controlled by UDB, (stores from A0). It contains [1, 2, 3, 4], A0=5. Now, let there be a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.