Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am trying to send a 5 KB packet from my linux PC to the PSoC using USB Bulk transfer. As far as I understand the Bulk Transfer can only suppo... Show More
JoCa_263971
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I am looking for your help in solving the following case:I need to sample in parallel two sine signals.For this, I have two ADCs (SAR)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

please give the details on power supply jumper settings j10,j11 while programming through miniprog3

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to program PSoC5 CY8C5566AXI-061 on a custom made PCB using 5pin connector, with miniprog3 (active protocol: SWD). The CY8C5566AXI-061 is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

使用UART Bootloader 在线下载程序,经常出现如附件所示的错误信息,有时候又能正常下载,请问这是什么原因造成的?另外那两个错误代码表示何意?

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I've two data values which should control the frequency and the amplitude of a waveform output by DAC. Changing the frequency is already implemente... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI,I just installed the CY8CKIT-002 for the purpose of programming a CY8C24123. I don't see the CY8C2 device family in drop down option list. Is there... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have changed the target device for the project from the original CY8C3866 to Cy8c5888, for both the bootloader project and the bootloadable1 project... Show More
JaLe_2074191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have encountered an issue where the value from the precious channel affects the next value in the Sequencing SAR ADC. It appears that the settling t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was trying to hook up a cy8ckit-059 to a mpu6050 and stumbled upon an example a user posted here:    http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-5-device-programming/newb-reading-values-mpu-6050-accelerometer-gyro-using-i2c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.