Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm deep into the UDB and need to create a component with a dynamic PI aimed at PSoC5LP. I am creating the guts of the design in verilog by hand, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working with Psoc5 as a slave and Renesas controller(s7g2) as a master.I am write the one byte data from master to slave sucessfully.i am not abl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Team,          For one of our project, we are using Cy8ckit-001 EVK Board and CY8C5868-LP035 module. We are using PSoC creator for generating AP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to know that what is the minimum sampling time using EOS option for SAR or Delta Sigma ADC for sampling rate of more than 250K, i am unable to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi teami read the data from master but i am unable to write the read data,please find the below code.please help me as soon as possible/* ============... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I hope to know how to create a special component that isn't listed on the cypress component catalog. I think it should include building librar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I tried to change the amplitude of the sine signal using the WaveDac8_setvalue API (uint8), this does not work, I tried a solution that I found on the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Team,         For one of our project, we are using Cy8ckit-001 EVK Board and CY8C5868-LP035 module. We are using PSoC creator for generating API... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Team,          For one of our project, we are using Cy8ckit-001 EVK Board and CY8C5868-LP035 module. This is the first time I am working on CAN ... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI,I have been working cy8c28542 from past 7 month. it has 16 KB flash memory. it is enough till now but now i want to upgrade my device with some new... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.