Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi, there   I am using CY8C29466 as the mcu of a mems sensor.  I need to get the output from the e2prom according to the analog input, which is as use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm having a difficult time with changing my PSoC's CPU clock (bus clock) to 72MHz.I followed the instructions, but I still get this error: Warning... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a small project that causes holiday lights to flash in time to user specifiable frequency bands of music. I have a working prototype t... Show More
sigi_2251526
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,as said on title, is there a way to put custom written firmware on detachable Kitprog board of CY8CKIT-059?Thank you,Simone Show More
FaRo_2051531
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using the CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit with the KitProg onboard programmer and debugger.For testing and development purposes it is important t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CRC in UDB
solved msg Solved
Hi,I'm trying to create a CRC16 (poly 0x1021, initial value 0x0000), and ideally I would like the UDB's to do the serial input XOR (i.e. not using the... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there a motor control application note that works with my cy8ckit-059 PSOC 5LP ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using ISSP programming on a cy8c27143 with an atmel 2560. I am having trouble getting the verifying ID chip to work. I am using serial an I recei... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Some time, when i  change components in 'topdesign' and click 'build design'All of my code is erased under "/*  Place your Interrupt code here. */" in... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm using EmFile on SPI as SD card interface. Basically this works fine but the write speed is too slow for our application. Measuring the actual t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.