Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm using PSoC 5LP CY8CKIT-059 and I have a problem with the bootloader host programm. I'm trying to test my I2C Bootloader with a bootable blinki... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm using PSOC5 (CY8C5888AXI-LP096) and no matter how I reset my device, watchdog or power shutdown, when I startup the chip and read CyResetStatu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I'm developing a 4 key capsense PCB with CY8C20447S (with shield and guard)    I'm testing the SmartSense_EMCPLUS User Module and it works ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have five 10k-ntc, each with 10k reference-resistor. For voltage-reference i use an op-amp-component as follower and vref-component at 1024 mV... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm trying to configure a filter with 16 bits data from an ADC DelSig. I have configured the coherency to MID in the ADC and the filter and the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Your discussion "PSoC Today! - Synchronous Detection Part xx" sort of nails what I want to do with a fluxgate magnetometer project (similar to LVDT tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi-I am experimenting with the filter component and storing its output using DMA.  The filter datasheet says this:DMA Request – Output *If either chan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,                      iam new to psoc and iam facing error :  Build error: 'i2c_sendbyte': requires ANSI-style prototype    THIS IS THE... Show More
DaRe_2236336
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is probably pretty basic, but I'm still relativity new to coding, and suggestions or different ways of doing this will be appreciated. Basically ... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A quick question regarding the ADC SAR Component on the PSoC5:I am using the ADC_SAR in single shot 8-bit mode to take a reading every 8mS.  I am usin... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.