Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been playing with the HID mouse example. I have been wondering how you can increase the resolution of X Y on the pointer. I have tried playing ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are there macros anywhere in the standard generated code (or, in a code sample, if need be) for setting / clearing / toggling bits through the Cortex ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am struggling for days now and can't find any solution. I simply want to read a sine wave with an ADC_SAR, filter the signal with the built-in fi... Show More
PIGO_1085426
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I want to transfer more than 512 bytes every 1ms (2 channels 24bytes each, 96kHz sampling) into PC through USB. PSOC 5LP is configured as micro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone!  I'm going MAD over this simple hazzle.Generally I have a nice time developing things with PSOC. I have a lot of the project done, SPI LC... Show More
chro_1316281
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been working with the cyprjmgr to try to automate some builds and modifications to project without having to use the gui or have a bunch of ver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey guys, I am working on a project where the PSOC 5LP will generate an accurate interrupt in beat with some music. I am struggling with generating a ... Show More
user_1665606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
According to PSoC Creator the firmware of my CY8CKIT (the black board) needs update. I opened up the PSoC Programmer, it detected the port and I manag... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
BulkLoop
solved msg Solved
Dear all;I am using CY8CKIT-050 Psoc 5LP dev kit and I am trying to run "AN70983\Bulkloop_Solution". I have modified the VID and PID accordingly.const... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!I'm fairly new to this but have been poking away at the CY8CKIT-050 and it's a pretty cool kit!I'm currently trying to get both a hardware and s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.