Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to filter data output of ADC SAR and send them vía bluetooth. I send data from ADC to filter vía DMA. At this moment, I'm sure that output ... Show More
BrCo_1547486
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I am currently working with the PSoC 5LP on the Cy8ckit-059 evaluation board. I am looking to drive the output of the GPIO pins with a logi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Community,My customer is trying to program the IC through Command-line Tool.With the GUI it functions perfect and could be programmed.Hardware us... Show More
MiBe_1890261
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I report errors in the description of functions of the CyLib.c?I think the trip point is set to 2.70V by the threshold value of 0x04 and not t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello again, everyone!I have an application that requires me to run independent PWM frequencies of multiple valves.  Maximus pointed me to a thread th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to configure a UART at 921.6 kbaud but get a warning that the automatically generated clock signal is not within the tolerance range.I have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am attempting to incorporate the EMIF into a design.  I chose asynchronous mode as I needed a chip select (cen), a write enable (wen) and read enabl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Which register is written on calling CyGlobalIntEnable?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using this psoc 5lp to make a spaceray detector.I'm copying with the help of a physical open lab.We automatically assign pins to cy8c588lti-lp0... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using this psoc 5lp to make a spaceray detector.   I'm copying with the help of a physical open lab.We automatically assign pins to cy8c588lti-... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.