Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ZvVe_2582751
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,Is it possible to block (with timeout) till I get specified N bytes ?Or must I poll this channel till I get all data I need ?Thank you,Zvika Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I originally asked this question to the Cypress Sales team via email, and they informed me that the question was technical in nature and therefore tha... Show More
DaMc_1553781
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all!I'm having some bother with the DMA and understanding a few concepts. I've spent most of the weekend on this and can not get it working so turn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am currently trying to write to a few registers of my NHD-4.3-480272FT-CTXL-T display. When I am debugging, on my CY8C5888LTI-LP097, my return value... Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have some problem of sending or receiving data for rs232 port in Psoc 5lp development kit.Have some solution regards this?connection of this ... Show More
suto_2664507
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to use PSOC5LP-059 to capture a signal from a pressure sensor and display it with a four-digit 7-segment led, but I don't know how to use the A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I wanted to be able to adjust the frequency of the WaveDAC8 with a resolution of 1Hz best case scenario via software while running. I know ther... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As mentioned in datasheet, the CSP package has different boost converter component requirements and I'm asked to contact Cypress support on how to use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Currently I am taking 16 bit waveform data stored in an array, splitting it into two 8 bit bytes, and sending to two control registers. This works gre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm using PSoC 5LP I2C Master device. I have to read and write from a slave device which has sub-addresses. I'm able to write to the device, now... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.