Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

abshc_4101746
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Need to know the Lifetime or Mean time between Failure (MTBF) value of PSoC(R) 5LP: CY8C52LP? We are using this microcontroller in our custom made PCB... Show More
rowo_3777296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm dealing with an SSOP-28 CG7072AA in a circuit that I need to troubleshoot and nowhere can I find the data sheet nor the pinout. Show More
MiHe_282546
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Does someone have an example project for OFDM Modulator/Demodulator?

timoc_264486
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to measure the time between two asynchronous rising edges. Here is the timer I am using:Pre_R_ To_CPU always occurs first then Post_R_To_C... Show More
tazhc_4089936
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
common cathode 7segment display is dim when using segment lcd compare to directly using ground and input pin psoc craetor 4.2.Is it expected or is the... Show More
user_3066281
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello I have a doubt, I'm working with CY8C27443 and CSPRINTF function. It Doesn't work with FLOAT numbers. Does somebody can help me with this?. I tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Looks like I have a 'ghost' wire in my project. Normally when the schematic has an identical error on a wire, it does not finalize the build.    The s... Show More
hitac_1138561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Our circuit which wants to come out is PWM display constructed at a counter of the one-shot setting.The following figures are the circuit and setting ... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We would like to connect Windows 10 mobile OS and PSoC5LP with USB CDC.We can connect with PC of Windows 10 OS without problems but can not connect... Show More
user_3700486
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am currently working on a project that consists of a sorting by the bubble method, an initial array is given, the final arrany that is the one that ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.