Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I am working on an RC car project and for this project I am using a multitude of sensors (speed, GPS, Proximity). So far, I've been running thr... Show More
RoRo_4659551
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,In my board design I have connected these 2 analog pair inputs to the SIO pins in the PSoC:AIN_O6P = P12_2AIN_O6M = P12_3*M refers to GND path whic... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have a question about the USBFS component and API as it pertains to managing connection/disconnection from a USB host.The system I am working ... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sirs and Madams,We are considering the low power mode of PSoC5LP. Hibernate mode ⇔ active Sleep mode ⇔ activePSoC5LP repeats the above state tran... Show More
brba_4784056
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to replace the UART Bootloader Host Application executable with a program written in LabVIEW.  Ideally LabVIEW would call a dll like Boot... Show More
AvIt_3966476
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm trying to implement an OTA myself by using code used on other platforms.the code download the requested binary, write it from a defined add... Show More
MaLe_2452796
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am using a PSOC5L (CY8C5888LT1) in an application where I write some data structure to the emulated EEPROM. I defined a size that fits comfortabl... Show More
T_Mura
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have executed the following function to initialize the I2C slave device, but it seems that communication is not working properly.I2CMAST_MasterClear... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sirs and Madams,We would like to know errata information about PSoC Creator and PSoC5LP(Includes all components).I checked the website but couldn... Show More
RoRo_4659551
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I dont know why, but the Delta Sigma ADC [ADC_DelSig] component is missing in my PSoC Creator when I am trying to design a project for my PSoC Chip... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.