Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anna
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi! I have read a lot of articles about IR Remote Controls for Arduino and Raspberry but they are using special libraries for it. Is there any chance ... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to make a simple PSOC 5 board with just the PSOC, support capacitors, a kitprog connector and an op-amp but I can't get the kitprog to talk... Show More
Anonymous1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello   I designed a closed-loop system on MATLAB Simulink. The microcontroller in the system takes two feedback inputs and generates one output.  The... Show More
chro_1316281
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Working on a project in 4.2 with multiple(6) quadrature decoders, based on quadrature decoder example for 5lp. I am only using 1/2 the available UDB's... Show More
Zheng_Li
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have build a project but there are some warnings & notes. I think notes is not important and can be ignored. But there are 7 warnings which I don't ... Show More
MiVa_4722436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello there, I am searching for precise frequency measurement MCU or IC which would have higher resolution than regular MCU (1.8 nanosecond resolution... Show More
Zheng_Li
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  When I config a input pin with interrupt as follow: There is a compile error. Why it happens? And how to remove the error except change the pin? Show More
Harper
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can someone please tell me what this means? this happens when i add ist module and connect it to uart tx_en port im really bad at this, just trying ... Show More
Benz
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Community!I'm new to implementing sensors with microcontrollers. I'm working with a CY8CKIT-059 and a MAX30100 Spo2 and Heart Rate sensor. My pro... Show More
Tim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
https://www.cypress.com/documentation/other-resources/psoc1-mpn-pod-mapping-kit-selection-debugging-psoc1-devices   On the CY8C20234-12LKXI  I want to... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.