Machine learning for 5LP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaHu_285096
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Anyone know of components/libraries or examples of Machine learning/AI for 5LP?

I would like to start working with neuron networks.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

You could consider using TensorFlow Lite. But note that PSoC5 has max flash size of just 256KB so it might not be feasible to implement the solution. Most of the example kits mentioned in this link have 1MB flash and above. So, you could consider our PSoC6 line of products which can satisfy this requirement and they also come with wide range of connectivity options.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Are you planning to use cloud services to leverage machine learning? Please explain your requirement.

But there are no components/libraries or examples available.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

No, I am not using cloud. I have a project that has data coming into 5LP via 3 serial ports. The data on the ports are being smoothed and stored. I need some process to be able to determine when valid target conditions exist. The data is variable under different conditions and I need to be able to teach the unit with combinations of data are valid while it is running.

With machine learning I can set up the system with target vaid conditions set as best I can predict then run the system and have manual button that I can press (ie. You did not respond to this condition but it is valid, or you did Not respond in this case and you should). Then after a period of time making these adjustments I can obtain a set of target parameters and weights that can be used in a production version of the project.

0 Likes
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted
0 Likes

Can the Tensor python library be used with 5LP processor?

0 Likes

You could consider using TensorFlow Lite. But note that PSoC5 has max flash size of just 256KB so it might not be feasible to implement the solution. Most of the example kits mentioned in this link have 1MB flash and above. So, you could consider our PSoC6 line of products which can satisfy this requirement and they also come with wide range of connectivity options.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
AlKh_4607036
Level 1
Level 1

You can use https://cloud.infxl.com for developing a machine learning soluion for the 5LP. The solution will be less than 10 kB.

See Real-time, ultra-low power deep nets for IoT - YouTube

Let me know if you need any help.

--

Altaf.

0 Likes