cyble 012011-00: how to put transmitter to idle for receiver spurious emission testing for RED

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RonnieKroekenst
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi, we are preparing our device with a cyble 012011-00 ble module for RED certification testing. One of the test requires to turn the radio/transmitter off/idle, but the receiver should be on. How can we do that? We are using EZ-serial firmware on the cyble, but I can't find any setting or parameter to do this. (the test is the receiver spurious emission test) 

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please go through the Integrated Test Merged project for PSoC 4 BLE devices obtained from the link below:

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Test-Firmware-for-PSoC-PRoC-BLE-RF-Certific...

Please note that the project is common for all PSoC 4 BLE silicon devices as well as modules. To change the device in the project, you have to right click on the project, select Device selector and then select the device. After that, you have to click on the project tab and then select Update components.

Please find the attached workspace where I have changed the device to cyble 012011-00 ble module and also updated the components.

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please go through the Integrated Test Merged project for PSoC 4 BLE devices obtained from the link below:

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Test-Firmware-for-PSoC-PRoC-BLE-RF-Certific...

Please note that the project is common for all PSoC 4 BLE silicon devices as well as modules. To change the device in the project, you have to right click on the project, select Device selector and then select the device. After that, you have to click on the project tab and then select Update components.

Please find the attached workspace where I have changed the device to cyble 012011-00 ble module and also updated the components.

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

0 Likes