Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have an application where an event will trigger the need to generate UART data, and transmit it, but if the event is not present, the UART c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,         I have a question that where can I download CY5672 PRoC™ BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit ' related files, such as source code and... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I set up a simple system to read the die temperature.  I set it up as the datasheet shows, but I cannot set the 'Single Ended Result Format' du... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I was wondering if anyone had any examples of how to write a floating point number to Em_EEPROM.  I remember reading something somewhere along... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm working on an assignment for my studies, I'm making a system that measures the voltages of two incoming channels with the SAR ADC component... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on one of the example projects from the 100 Projects in 100 Days set of projects - Dynamic Broadcaster, Project #9 www.cypress.com/ - and ... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 I have a PSCO 4200 project that spends most time in Deep Sleep.    An interrupt on pin wakes the device and it runs a small bit of code and goes back... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 4
hey all,         I'm trying to do some data dumping to my PC from the CY8CKIT-042 PSoC via the virtual com port (which is handeled by the onboard psoc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hmm, ok I'm adding 3 analog channels into an SAR ADC - the 1st one using P0[2] input worked fine.    Added another batter monitor using a pin P0[4] an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I seem to keep having an encryption error when trying to read/write values to the psoc4 ble cy8kit target. I am using psoc creator 3.1 sp1.    I get ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy