Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I've been working on a frequency counter project using PSoC4, and it is now nearing completion.  It uses feedback via the code to keep the f... Show More
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ 4
 Hi everyone,    Can I insert user code in the SCB SPI on the internal interrupt mode?    Like UDB UART can insert user code in the UART_INT.C    Thx ... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 4
 Hi everyone! I have a project about to micro sdcard. I want to communication psoc 4 and micro sdcard 4Gb use spi.     Please tell me?     Thank so mu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Ok so I'm on the CY8CKIT-042 pioneer kit.     I have 5 output pins in the schematic set to Port0[4..0], and I have a Control Reg(toCpldController) con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Dear Sirs,    I'll be very grateful if you could review my schematic for the communication between the host uC and the BTLE module CYBLE-022001-00: I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How do es the baseboard program the psoc 4 ble module? Which protocol does it use SPI or the UARt protocol .    What pins are allocated for the same a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Inspired to put my Bluetooth LE development kit to some use, I built a BLE remote controlled car. I salvaged the chassis and drive-train from one dama... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I have a very basic routine monitoring a voltage on an I/O and doing an ADC on it.  I take that value and filter it then use it to control ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Is it possible to do a +5V ADC conversion with PSoC4. VDDA tied to +5V as well as VDD. When I set Vref to VDDA in the configuration form( I ha... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
I was quite content when I saw the PSoC4 - M version got DMA capabilities. But when I started to dig into that matter (Datasheet, component) I was qui... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy