Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    We have been using PSOC ble custom profile to collect around 40 bytes of sensor data from micropython board using UART with psoc ble. We are... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cannot seem to find an example for serial in parallel out conversion. this is with respect to the prototyping kit platform. Any help is appreciated Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    Greetings for the day.          I am trying to configure a 4x4 Matrix Keypad using PSoC Creator 3.2 with the help of PSoC 4 Pioneer kit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i'm new on designing ble applications, so i'm going to explain as possible as i can what i want to do.    I got a CY8CKIT-042-BLE and did the labo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am trying to use Cypress BLE as a master to connect with different devices such as Heartrate monitoring, blood pressure and so forth (all ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
First post here,         We're trying to locate the SCB_Bootloader.cywrk project which is located on page 19 of the PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit Guide, Doc.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Our company uses SVN system and everybody checks project out to different directory. I need to add relative path to Build Settings-> Compiler->General... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
When I run CE95401(I modified a little) code example in  PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit in debugging mode. I put breakpoint to firstline of main. when the device ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Attached is an image of Table 5. Power Modes System Status from the CYBL10X6X Family Datasheet.    Do I take this to mean that I can not wake up from ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I had interfaced accelerometer to psoc 4 ble and reading data from it. Now I want to send data to Android app. I got the source code of CySmart app bu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy