Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the difference between CYBLE_EVT_GAP_DEVICE_CONNECTED and CYBLE_EVT_GATT_CONNECT_IND (and their disconnect's)?         For me it seems natural... Show More
lizhc_1333676
PSoC™ 4
I continuous send 256Bytes to the phone in the notification mode.A packet is 20bytes and last packet is 16bytes.But the test failed,Only we can get th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am evaluating the CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module in HCI mode. I am trying to use the data length procedure.    If I use the command with values diffe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am evaluating the CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module in HCI mode. I am trying to use the data length procedure, after setting the suggested size to the m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I need help, Psoc4 is connected to computer  and Computer is connected to internet . I am using window  I have created web page , there are t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In my application, it needs two profiles (one is HID and the other is customer profile),    On startup, the firmware will detect the switch for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For some reason this code gets stuck at sprintf in debug mode. Any tips?     #include <project.h> #include <stdio.h>    int main() {     CyGlobalIntEn... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
What a difference between Type "uint8[] " and  "uint8 array" in Custom Characteristic Field  of BLE?    And how to assign array type " uint8[] [] " ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm trying to program PSoC board as HID client. I am sending by UART some messages to PC to know what is goings-on. I have an event HCI Status ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy