Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello,    I can not change the maximum number attached to my device.    I do not want to do the pairing for each connection see file BLE_StackGap.h Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The OTA bootloader examples seem to assume SW2 is being used to trigger bootloader mode. What is the best practice for triggering the bootloader witho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to have custom GATT services/components while still using a fixed stack OTA bootloader? The generated BLE_custom.h ends up in the bootl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,    How to make cy8ckit-042 BLE(psoc 4200- BLE) as SPI slave..?    I want to connect with beagle bone as a SPI master,what changes should i do for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been playing with CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit for a while. Suppose I want to create something small like a keychain with LED that flashes when ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE to develop a BLE application based on the PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Slider_LED example and I am unable to use t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am trying to develop analog sense condition circuit for ADC of the CYBL10563-56LQXI ic which is present on CY8CKIT-042-BLE  pioneer kit. ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My project compiles just fine in debug mode, but if I switch to release, it tells me for example:    Build error: undefined reference to `cos' ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, First-time PSoC4 user/noob here. I've got a few of the CY8KIT-049-42xx kits (specced by customer - chip is CY8C4245AXI-483) and am trying to work ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to send single advertisement packet on particular event (data from serial interface) without entering Deep Sleep mode, In Project #009: Dynamic Broadcaster... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy