Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to the PSoC and have couple of hardware questions to the experts.    I am using the Pioneer kit as a development board and need to fre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I'm using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pioneer kit with the PSoC 4 CY8C4247LQI-BL483 module. I'd like to use a bluetooth app to drive a PWM signal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need very small size Bluetooth module for my simple project. I saw a very small BLE Bluetooth module (10x10x1.8mm) and i was thinking to use my new ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
To the Cypress team and Community,    What solutions are you using for software, and getting data to the cloud?  Are you using dedicated gateways or s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,all      I want to use the Printf () function to print the serial port information.    For example:       Normal:            UART_SpiUartPutArray("... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using PSoC4100M for a project. I have two SCB components. One configured as I2C master and the other as UART. The I2C and UART pins are ro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi:        I want to use the PSoC4 EZI2C Slave block.    I also study the example "SCB_EzI2cCommSlave", but I can't find where i can get the sub-addre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,         Here is what I’m trying to do:    I have a broadcaster who advertise data every 2 seconds. And I want to collect those adv data on my ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All!     I am using the CY8C4126AZI-M445 as MCU. I will control 31 capacitive sensors and I will drive to led display also. So, I have to optimize ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I using to the PSOC 4 with CY8C4126LTQ-M445.    when Program(Ctrl+F5] button is push.  The message is appear " PSOC creator error dbg.M0023 (102-faile... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy