Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a PROC BLE Module with Psoc Creator 3.3 SP1    I wan't to modify the gnu linker script or use an alternate one. (Change Start Address and r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI!          I'm working on a project that stores data from an IMU (MPU-9150) on a SD card. I'm using a PSoC 4 (CY8CKIT-049-4xxx). The connection betw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    can anyone tell me which API functions to use in order to get the signal values of the elements of a slider as displayed in the TUNER ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are using a PSOC 4 CY8C42478ZI-MF485 and we need to generate an analog output voltage from 0 to 5 volts to control a motor controller. We are usin... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    The SCB based SPI limits the data rate to 8Mbps. I would like the go as high as 24Mbps. Is it possible to do with PSoC4 devices? The HFCLK is 4... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can I download PSoC 4 BLE Kit Package?    I have already purchased and received the hardware.    I have already installed Creator 3.2.    The star... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Q1: I have problem when I am writing a UART Tx and Rx program for the PRoC 4 (CYBL10573) device. I found that all the example project used a function ... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I am using PRoC on BLE-kit-042,  (black circuit board not red).  and can create, build, program, and run a successful OTA firmware update using Cysmar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have interfaced an ESP8266 via UART which is used to connect to the internet with the help of wifi.    Each time I send a command to the ESP, it exe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I tried to download the cysmart mobile app, but i couldn't do it. So if any one having that apps please share to here. otherwise tell me ho... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy