Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I am using CY8CKIT-049-42xx kit to interface with my DS3231 RTC module via I2C,    I tried to initialize the RTC by the following code bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I doing use the BLE and the UART communication in PSOC creator.    But I don't have use the BLE in receiver and to transmit with the uart     I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I'm trying to use the gettimeofday function.  My project compiles and builds without error.  In the code, I initialize the members of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the Host Controller Mode in the PSoC 4200 BLE CY8C4248LQI-BL483. I want to use the highest speed available 921600 bps     I get this messag... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
how can i use eeprom on psoc-4.??    i read emulated eeprom component datasheet. there is only write function which can write the data but i cant find... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can anyone please suggest me or send me a sample code on how to add devices to whitelist while scannin. im looking to receive an address from the user... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to make the same thing as the man in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjvZwaCM14      My project is attached.    So when I connect... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Problem: GPIO interrupt source is not initiating a software reset, as specified, from Hibernate. What are the possible reasons? EZ-BLE 4100    I have ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
(disclosure: I followed the capsense tutorial to get my original code working)         I'm able to successfully send single int values from my app to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I currently have a watchdog timer setup to 2 seconds (divider is 16bit @65535) and would like to extend it to 30 seconds. I use the buil... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy