Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

BeEs_1597171
PSoC™ 4
Hallo Community!    I have a question regarding the bootloading support of the EZ-Serial BLE Firmware Platform (Firmware):    Currently I am working w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm using a Psoc 4200(cy8ckit-042) and a cy8ckit-026 can/lin shield and Creator V3.3 SP2.    My problem is that I can not get the CAN component... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using a PSoC 4 Module (CYBLE-214009-00) and I can't find the Programmable voltage reference  component (PVref) on the PSoC creator.  ( www.cypress.com/file/274656/download... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am learning PSoC Creator. I am using CY8CKIT-042 Development kit. I tried uart to ble app. There are some points that I don't understand.    ... Show More
sigi_2251526
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I've got a question about deep sleep and GPIO interrupts waking up a CY8C4247FNI-BL483. If a GPIO interrupt wakes up the device the execution o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i want to design 7*7 capsense matrix keypade.as i found in one example matrix button is surrounded by hatch pattern of vss(ground) net on both side.an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been facing issues lately when exporting PSoC creator projects to uvision. For the exact same projects that used to compile and run fine befor... Show More
PeTy_2173191
PSoC™ 4
Hello Forum/Cypress,    I am trying to receive incoming data at the fastest possible speed.    1) I am using 2 x CYBL11573-56LQXI chips with the HCI/D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
    I am using CY5670 Cysmart USB dongle to scan the bluetooth device of android mobile or wireless printer. I am facing problem with CY5670 Cysmart U... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have taken PWM example project and compiled successfully. Than open BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloader01 and did proper settings and compiled successfull... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy