Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are using  CYBLE-012012-10 in our project and Biometric sensor is connected over UART. We need send breakout for 50ms. Please let me know, How t... Show More
MaLa_2536816
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I justed reveive 2 new cyble-202007-eval board, used with my pioneer kit. I'm used to work with cyble-222014-01 module without problem.I just start... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I saw that the Bluetooth SIG qualified Cypress' Bluetooth mesh stack a couple weeks ago, here. ​Is there an estimated release date for the stack now t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,We have downloaded the iOS source code from the web.However, Error exists when we run the source code.Does anyone know how to fix it?Best Reg... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Up until now all my custom characteristics have had a single data field, e.g. one uint8.  When using multiple data fields, how are they individually m... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I want to change the device name dynamically, it's working correctly when the device is powered.But after the reset, the content of data in flas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Is there any schematic and PCB files available for Altium Designer.    Thanks,Al. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am creating a dmx transmitter. Iam creating a break on a pin with the XXX_Write(Bolean); command and it works find. After the break it goes hi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is this possible? We are hoping to change between PLL1 which is ECO trimmed to Direct_Sel or something else that can be sourced from IMO and USB trimm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have:Read all available posts on this error.Checked to see that my uart buffer is 64 bytes.Updated all components (using psoc 4.1)Triple checked the... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy