Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I watched the video on adding a battery service and I completed the exercise and code.Now I've added a custom service and want to write data to it.If ... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Currently, i am facing a related to MCU deep sleep mode.PSoC creator is not detecting MCU after I have flashed a deep sleep mode code to it.I am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC creator 4.1, cyc8ki-042-BLE pioneer board, 222014 plugged in. USB connected to PC. teraterm running connected to the provided com port.Create new... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am having some problems with using the ADC and outputting the result over I2C using CY8CKIT-042-BLE and would very much appreciate your help ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The GPIO list for supported modules lists CYBLE-212019-00.   Can I assume the pin-outs for all the other supported modules are exactly the same?  Spec... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 4
 I'm trying to use the emulated eprom (version 1.10) in PSoC 4 to save some data.  My flash is almost full, I have about 4k bytes left.      This code... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
helloi was using PSoC 4 ( 4200M - CY8CKIT - 044 ) for almost 2 months now. It was working fine. i was able to program it. But in between , when i trie... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i don't know how to set up, It's warning after i program it. Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Have one PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer kit as Central/Client receiving notifications from a second PSoC 4 BLE as Peripheral/Server in close proximity (~1 meter) ... Show More
SeWi_2678131
PSoC™ 4
I'm having issues with reading the slider over BLE on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE (with the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 module). I've tried the PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Slid... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy