Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
The characteristics of Vcompliance is described in the IDAC data sheet of PSoC 4.It is 0.8 V (min) even under sink / source conditions or 300 uA / 600... Show More
josc_1234441
PSoC™ 4
Are there any limitations on the processor core when using the emulated EEPROM component. Does the CPU stop while the Flash is being written to for ex... Show More
MiPl_3175256
PSoC™ 4
I have some Cypress Bluetooth modules, part number CYBLE-212023-10, and I'd like to upgrade from the default EZ-Serial firmware to the latest revision... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
hi every body,i am using CY8C4245AXI-483 device. i have taken all protections and filtering as per given in datasheet(fig. 9) and trm.i saw when power... Show More
RoRo_3281831
PSoC™ 4
We are looking into using a PSoC 4 BLE device in our designs.  We would like to place the PSoC 4 chip directly onto our own PCB.  Of course, we'd like... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have my PSoC 4 Pioneer Board wired to bring the PSoC Rx/Tx lines over to the the PSoC 5LP in an attempt to use the PSoC 5 LP as a USB-UART Bridge. T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For the CY8CKIT-037 motor control kit, which stepper motor can be used?  The supplied BLDC motor from Anaheim Automation is BLY172S-24V-4000. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm student and i work for the first time with Cypress Pionner Kit. I need help, like exemple project, to create a communication entrer two Pionner ki... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi!Because UART is not compatible with PROC I must to use SCB-UART but don`t know how to implement interrupt on " RX byte received " ?Please help ! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hallo,we have to complete the Bluetooth qualification process for our products using the CYBLE-02001-00 module.The cypress website page reports for th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy