Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a design where there are beads feeding each of the supplies from a signal switching regulator (buck). For a particular customer we need to pow... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 4
Hi all:    As the picture show bellow:               What should I do to remove the compile error? Show More
bosc_816161
PSoC™ 4
We are using the Cypress project UART_to_BLE_peripheral as a UART Bridge for the EZ-BLE PRoC module CYBLE-022001-00. I have added some code to read th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I am using  android phone & Psoc 4 Ble Pinoeer kit  In cysmart tm  mobile app ,It is discovering Ble deviceBut when I clicked on it to connect it ... Show More
JuRu_3481966
PSoC™ 4
When a pin is set to Open-Drain, Drives Low, does this mean that when you use PIN_Write(1), the pin goes low, and high when you use PIN_Write(0)? The ... Show More
MaLa_2536816
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to create a windows application using the cy dongle api. I'm able to detect the port, do a scan and connect to the BLE device. But I try to ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Q1)Could you please let us know recommended series resistance of Capsense SPI interface?Is it 330ohm? Q2)Should series register be added to all SPI in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm working on a CY8C4247, and this is the first time I use a Cypress microcontroller. I'm trying to set up a I2C communication where my micro i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, thereI have a CapSense project using CY8C4025AXI-S412 to calculate absolute capacitances value from the raw counts. When I set the total number... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a prototype board with a CY8CMBR3106S-LQXI that I am trying to configure. I have two dev boards, CY3280-MBR3 and CY8CKIT-145 (see attachm... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy