Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have done a project in switching different colour lights through blethere are no errors but i doubt I'm not receiving any values to the programPleas... Show More
maze_1672671
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I would like to send a negative response to a write request, so I wrote:case CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_REQ: {     CYBLE_GATTS_WRITE_REQ_PARAM_T ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Tried AN91162
solved msg Solved
http://www.cypress.com/file/140826/download​Tried this above projectwhere is updatergdled defined?and not advertising Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm unable to turn off and on the led even though value is being sen over cysmart.Please help me out with it and I'm still learning Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

How do i receive the value to my program which is sent from cysmart app using a custom profile

JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
The customer uses CY8C4146PVA-S432.He wants to set IDAC RANGE of Capsense as 1 LSB = 2400 nA.How to set? Show More
HaLi_1053816
PSoC™ 4
The circuit is very simply. But some time it is error? Show More
PeDo_1397011
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to reconfigure analog and UDB components and wiring during runtime with PSoC4?For example by loading a new Startup-Code?I found no info... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to get this ADC program to work (Vref of VDD, single channel, single ended, no injection) and when I run the debugger, the code doe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi , i build device (project found at internet ) with CY8C4245LQI-483 . I assembled device and try to program by CY8CKIT-042 , this kit contains SWD p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy