Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

LeMo_2657571
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone!I have designed a wireless application where cysmart dongle is used to record data using ble as the way of communication.It works quite fi... Show More
AdamsChengTW
PSoC™ 4
I have a SPI slave mode problem with interrupt mode.When I use polling communication is normal. I can receive SPI Master  frame and response slave fra... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
I’ve found:- I2C FM+ mode is NOT supported in PSoC 4100S due to lack of OVT-GPIO pins.- I2C speed appears to be limited to 50KHz due to lack of PLLs- ... Show More
Arha_4247766
PSoC™ 4
Hi All I am new to PSoC , why do I see this red mask on the component in my schematic ?I updated the component library versionThanks in advance Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,This is announcement for new custom component for interfacing with real-time plotting software SerialPlot:SerialPlot: interface to real-time data charts... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I have uploaded PWM Example Code (brightness control) to PSOC4BLE using USB. Now I would like to update the code without using the USB but using Andr... Show More
raga_2618521
PSoC™ 4
Hi     We used PSOC 4 CY8C4246AZI-L445 USB controller. We use this controller for single USB output for keyboard and mouse data.But our customer windo... Show More
dabo_4430311
PSoC™ 4
is there a reference for changing the Capsense Gesture component in the code example 'CapSense_Csd_P4_Trackpad_Gestures' to the component CapSense v7.... Show More
noha_3407421
PSoC™ 4
[Products] - CY8C4147AZI-S445 - CY8C4147AZI-S475PSoC Creater's Bootloader for PSoC4 As far as I read the specification, it seems that the version upgr... Show More
PaBr_4578176
PSoC™ 4
Hi,My micro-controller type is cy8c4014lqs-422. I would like to ask, what is recommended scan rate by I2C Master from buffer I2C Slave. I want read co... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy