Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
HelloI had used CY8C4124LQI-433.I have some Capsense Applications. That works well.These Application compiler optimization is speed.Flash size of appl... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,For PSoC4000S (Not UDB) UART Start bit detection, can I refer to the following? 001-97157 Rev. *D  "2 out of 3 Voting"http://www.cypress.com/file/177171/download... Show More
psoc_3295286
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to interface CY8C4245AXI-483 with ESP8266. The code is attached below.As per my knowledge, the code should get the ip address and al... Show More
joca_4708066
PSoC™ 4
Hi, when doing firmware upgrade brown out testing on a device running PSoC 4 I noticed that sometimes it failed to upgrade and corrupted the launcher.... Show More
KUn_4718781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a mostly working USB project, with matching PC code.  The device side uses Auto-DMA to echo data back to the PC, and writes the data to a LC... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sir,When using P6/P4/P4BLE development is complete.Our product starts mass production, what tools are used to download the program?Make the product... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a situation where I am trying to reduce the current consumption when my chip is active (I need it to be able to start up on low input voltag... Show More
vizh_468401
PSoC™ 4
Dear,      we are willing to use assembly language(don't use C) to design with PSOC 4 MCU, but we can't find much more user guide for assembly,includi... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I need to program an I2C EEProm M24C02.Is there any code example available?Thanks,Alfonso Show More
OmSa_4786791
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a device that I want to update the firmware of.I want to use a custom bootloader interface for the update of the device, however, when I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy