OTA cyret_error_row

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FaBi_2763241
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hello

When i do the OTA upgradable stack on a CY84248LQI-BL583, which has 2 bytes of data written to user sflash, I get CYRET_ERROR_ROW.

for reference the example for sflash write is from 100 days project #52. Any advice to ensure OTA can write successfully?

Fausto

0 Likes
1 Solution

After replacing the cyacd file it works successfully; it had nothing to do with having saved data to sflash as at first I wrongly assumed, it was simply because I was unwittingly trying to write an incompatible cyacd file.

Regards

Fausto

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Project #029: Supervisory Flash on PSoC 4 BLE is configured for 128 kb flash devices. Where as, CY84248LQI-BL583 is a 256 kb device.

Plese use CySysSFlashWriteUserRow API for SFlash user configurable area write. It has been added from cy_boot version 5.30. If you are using an earlier version of cy_boot, please update to latest component from Project > Update Components. For more details on API, please refer to corresponding System Reference Guide.

0 Likes

actually i followed the example from project #52 not 29 to write an address and retain it in sflash. But when doing the OTA it gave me the cyret_error_row.

0 Likes

After replacing the cyacd file it works successfully; it had nothing to do with having saved data to sflash as at first I wrongly assumed, it was simply because I was unwittingly trying to write an incompatible cyacd file.

Regards

Fausto

0 Likes