Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, can somebody tell me if is it possible to use 1 Wire Library in PSoC Creator 3.0? I want to use Temperature Sensor ds18b20. Where can I find this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
low 5 bits show which channel was scanned. My result is always 2.    Is it bit value or integer.    if bit than there is no room for all 8 channels   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi! I'm a newbie to the world of PSoC and amazing electronics. Im doing a fairly complicated project using PSoC, however I notice that a simple applic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The proximity sensor feature in my PSOC4 is working exactly like I need for my application.  However,  I'd like to find a way to shield a portion of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 How can I tell if I'm running out of memory during program operation?  I have a fairly simple program, but it has some very large int32 arrays (500+ ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I have a simple application and on a CY8C4145 and I have placed some pins as input connected to some as output and a TCPWM component.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    Many of us may not be aware of the tips and tricks achievable using HSIOM (High Speed I/O Matrix) register in PSoC 4. I have attached a dem... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I want to connect a speaker of a buzzer as output. So that the speaker can produce sound.     The only requirment is that I want to control the frequ... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
So I bought a load of the wrong chips I wanted CY8C4245 AXI-483 but I bought the 4125's by accident.. these have no UDB so I can't use the nice Timer.... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm digging deeper into the datapath shift operation. I wonder what happens if a left/right shift operation is executed with the shift inp... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy