Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

azcypro1
PSoC™ 4
I am using a 4200, and have a switch on P3.5, with a falling edge interrupt.  That works just great when the chip is awake.  But when I put it into de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I have done a simple project for my daughter, it’s a Lullaby tune player but with a hack!           I attach the project zip file.         ... Show More
ErOs_662341
PSoC™ 4
 I'm trying to debug a board that stops working mid usage and only works when power is cycled. I'm trying to debug without programming it to see where... Show More
ErOs_662341
PSoC™ 4
 "Writes the value to the physical port (data output register), masking and shifting the bits appropriately."    Does this mean if I have a pin compon... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all of you,         First, excuse me for my english, i'm french, and it's hard to writte something in English !    I just get some CY8C4125AXI-4... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello     I am trying to work with RTC component of Psoc 4. I already done LED based project  now I want to set alarm for LED using RTC component. but... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello Everyone    There are examples and video from Cypress. it talk about how to use one master with one slave in SPI     That's great.          In ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 In the comparator example they talk about placing an Analog MUX beofr ethe opamp, so as to calibrate and swirch between normal and the calibration op... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    Which types or series are recemmended for using as Cmod capacitors?    Or it doesn't matter? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have the CY8CKIT-049-42XX prototype board, this board (with the USB-serial bridge) derives its power from the USB port (+5V DC).     I would... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy