Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I write for PSoC BLE demo project.    Launches android smartphone CySmart.    I getting data from the PSoC on a smartphone.    Everything works.     ... Show More
anpi_1343696
PSoC™ 4
I have a design that uses a thermistor with an ADC SAR and AmuxSeq UDB on a PSOC 4 BLE.    Trying to use the new EZ-BLE for a project. As the CYBLE-02... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 I have a low powered application using PSOC4200 powered by 3V battery.    The application has the micro and 2 other ICs on the PCB.    The other 2 IC... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I was wondering if anyone, including Cypress, has determined the result of a reverse-polarity supply on a PROC BLE chip or module?    A product using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        How do I go about selecting a shunt resistor for the IDAC in order to get a voltage output. The trial and error method worked, but I don't kno... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
When configuring the attached schematic, with the 2 pins defined as analog, I am getting:    "Error: apr.M0032: Net "\SAR_ADC:mux_bus_plus_1\" is conn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Is there a way to modulate the duty cycle of the PWM without an interrupt on every sample. In another forum post, it was mentioned that a tabl... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am using an AMUX which I will be programatically connecting pins to. When the pins are not connected to the AMUX they will be digital, so I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 So, I'm trying to print numbers of type float to an LCD screen using sprintf, but my screen isn't displaying things properly. I tested sprintf using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello guys, I have a little doubt:    I planning to buy the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit and I would know if I can use the BLE Pioneer Baseboard to pr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy