Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
BLE AlertNotification sample not working on CYBKIT-042 + PSoC BLE module.    I compiled it and downloaded it, it is broadcasting,    but Android 4.2 a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been searching for a library to help and found this: https://github.com/derkst/Cypress-PSOC-OLED, but I'm working with PSoC 4 BLE and was wonderi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Hey, I want to enter into deepsleep mode when I use Cy8c4247 as main controller. How can I do?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am adding an I2C component to my project and I can not figure out why it draws so much current in my project which uses Deep Sleep.    My I2C compon... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am trying to connect two CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kits. One of the boards shall measure a Sensor via the 12 Bit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress World:    I have been digging through the Cypress CYBLE-002201 API functions that are described in the 558 page “PSoC Creator Component ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to send a message from one PSoC 4 BLE device to another directly (i.e. not with a dongle or phone acting as intermediary), does anyone know a w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would encourage any of Cypress employees to put the comment in stackoverflow.com regarding BLE.    There are post which state, that no any single ph... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress PRoC BLE World:         I have a Cypress PRoC BLE configured with a GAP role of: “Peripheral and Central”.    The device starts scanning... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    i have my board ready and now i wanted to program the device (CY8C4247LQI-BL483) with the MiniProg 3.    When i want to program the devic... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy