Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress World:    I have two (2) multiple choice questions give below:         1. Multiple Choice Question for Client UUIDs/Handles:    Which of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress BLE World:    I would like to know which Cypress BLE API function(s) is (are) required to acquire the UUIDs of the Services and the UUID... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the Pioneer 4 dev Kit (CY8CKIT-044)    And i am working on a project for work using similar setup and thought about how i could use it at home.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm using PSOC4 BLE, I want to know that how can we debug multiple programs in our PSOC board, When i feed 1 program in it & want to program... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, hope this topic fits well here.    Just start trying to learn ASM, so there is a lot of stuff i don't know yet, but i tried a function on ASM ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.    I have cy5670 dongle and it works fine with Cysmart. Is it possible to use the same API as Cysmart and make C++ user application to control ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am pretty new to bluetooth and I have gone through some of the SDK on how to create custom GATT profiles     and how to use certain module... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Folks,    I need to add a good amount of code but the BLE stack is occupying almost 69% of flash and SRAM use is nearing 98%. For SRAM, I found http://www.cypress.com/blog/psoc-creator-news-and-information/controlling-sram-usage-psoc-applications... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just discovered that Cypress has a Thermistor Calculator Component that I would like to use.    How do I add this to my Component Catalog so I can a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy