Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i have two nodes, one of them, as a SERVER (Pripheral) an other as CLIENT (CENTRAL),  in the SERVER, i update some sensor datas with:         CyBl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the difference between SPI Master and SPI SCB blocks?     Any recommendations in using them.         Nilesh. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my system, there are two i2c slave, and I've looked into the example of the CY5672 source code, the i2c source code seems does not simple enough fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In one of my project while programing Psoc4 device , I am facing issue with the UART Rx interrupt.    In UART component I have set the size of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

What is the page size / sector size of the flash memory of PSOC 4200 family?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I would like to ask you a question about various test  modes for your BLE device.    Indeed, I'm working on a PRoC based project ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want my PRoC 4 BLE in the Central role to connect to another PRoC 4 BLE module, which is in the Peripheral role.    Then, I want the Central node to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using a PSOC4 Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042) I see uart activity on J4.2 (P0_5) only when initialized via:    UART_Start();   UART_UartPutString("Hello\r\n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using the Cypress PSoC BLE pioneer kit. I am trying to emulate the throughput example on project 24. I did not change the code downloaded fr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm using the CYBLE-022001 module and I would like to use the LFCLK as clock of a counter block. But I have always the same error: M0139: In... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy