Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Seniors,    I am trying to talk to the PRoC Dongle in Qt through serial port, get Local Random/Public Bluetooth Device Address of my dongle, cal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So I have added another SPI component to my application and now how Exceeded blocks.  I found that I can just use a Control Register to switch between... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I started exploring the world of PSoC with PSOC 4 BLE kit and it was great until I ran into trouble making i2c bus work. I am trying to hook ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Problem statement:    "Set next instruction" feature is not available in dissembly mode.         Same feature is available in c code symbols debugging... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
          http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=4749&rID=105986         Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Analog input
solved msg Solved
I have a pulse sensor(ppg) and i am trying to connect it to an analog pin so that i can store the pulse values, but i am having trouble with this. So,... Show More
pakc_1330221
PSoC™ 4
Edit: I was somewhat incomplete.    I'm using the: CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit. Using the CY8C4247LQI-BL483.          I'm ... Show More
pakc_1330221
PSoC™ 4
We are developing a prototype a game controller with the PSoC 4 BLE, but we experience a lot of lag or improper input state.    Actually this started ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Problem Statement:    Debugger crashing when putting breakpoint in many functions in retarget.c i.e. in _sys_open.         Message on output window wh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy