Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. i have a question about Timer.    compared to other program, 'PSoC Creator' used wdt mostly by creating Timer.    but I think that side effect of ... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
Hello     Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for getting the sound from the CY5672 Remote Control eval kit to pass through to the PC. Do I need ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.  New user here.    Is it possible to update the bootloader program on a CY8CKIT-049-42xx PSoC 4 using the  USB interface or do I need to use the m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm doing some tests with the CYBLE-022001-EVAL and the pioneer kit CY8CKIT-042-BLE, and I'm having some problems with the interrupt for UAR... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Im trying to make a BLE central device that will connect to another bt 4.1 peripheral for IAS alarm setup. Im using Day 6 Central IAS as st... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been working on using the PSoC 4 as a data acquisition ucontroller, communicating with a master uC as a slave SPI device. I've managed to get the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pioneer kit. I am trying to use the UART component to send characters to a putty terminal on my desktop computer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does PSoC4 BLE support FreeRTOS with BLE stack?    I have ported FreeRTOS on PoSoC4 BLE, advertising and connection is ok,but service discorvery didn'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the SPI Master v2.5.    I have to read data from external RAM via SPI. I measured the time to write to internal SPI Master register like SPIM_1_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I'm new in this forum    I'm trying to use the get_sensorcp(); API but  I don't know how can I look for the result. I looked in the datasheet bu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy