Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have created a custom service on the BLE profile, which should hold multiple characteristics.    After I created the first characteristic,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working my way through some PRoC/PSoC BLE projects. I'm on to the Day020_BLE_UART project from the 100 projects in 100 days list. The project talk... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     can me somebody help please?     I need store the device name during scaning. My problem is, that I don't know the length of field for the ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need code to check battery. I opened "BLE_Battery_Level" example and run it. When I connected input to real pair of 1.5V batteries (2.56V)  it measu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I started a few days using this kit and have been doing some experiments. Now I'm trying to do the example project named "OpAmp_PSoC4_Example",... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Guys, This is Gaurav. I want to merge two different programs of BLE into one single PSoc Creator Workspace.    I'm using a PSoc4 042 BLE Kit. Bo... Show More
chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have been having great luck with the Fixed BLE Stack option.  I have run into a single snag however.  I am finding that my BOOTLOADABLE proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm interested in learning if the following project functionality/configuration can be achieved with PSoC Creator:    A) A bootloader which supports O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    can me somebody help, please?My problem:    I need send maximum packet - it is 512byte - in one MTU .    I found this document:    http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/maximum-packet-size-according-mtu-kba203312... Show More
AnEy_1336741
PSoC™ 4
My project doesn't fit into the UDBs. The workaround with the control file doesn't work as mentioned. Any idea?    The placer is not able to place all... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy