Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to build a device which has a single device SPI plus I2C devices. I want to use the CYBLE-224116-01 module (BLE 4.2 + PA/LNA) -- but what I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The only way to program the module is the PSoc Creator? I need that a user can change the bluetooth name without use the PSoc Creator.    Is it possib... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         Can some one explain to me how exactly can I create the following behavior?    I want that any client that wants to connect to a periph... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,              I'm using PsoC 4.0 BLE and CY8C4247-LQI-483 ,I'm connectiong the sensor DS18B20 water proof sensor,I'm using the code and screenshot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am programming Esp8266 with usb to ttl converter. For that my compiler is Arduino ide. Now I want to program Esp with psoc4. Firstly I th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is it possible to program the CY8CKIT-049-4245AXI development kit via bluetooth ?    The plan is to break of the programmer part, connect the R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are using a CYBLE-022001-00 module and I need 2 ADC SAR on the design. However, when I perform a build the error indicates 2 clocks are required an... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to port the library provided by Adafruit (https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-PWM-Servo-Driver-Library)  to use it in my project.     Thi... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am not sure about how this works. I have never tried to run a program with BLE before I think.    I have a program which I have to update. I modify ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1/ I am using the Using the CY8CKIT-042 BLE board, with the CYBLE 212019-00 microcontroller.    2/ I’ve created a workspace with :-    The following 2... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy