Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    Are there any examples of how to set EM_EEPROM to a specific location, and then change that location after a certain amount of writes?    My E... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello every one. I am new to cypress kits. Besides my background is in mechanical engineering. so please bare with me. My question might frustrate man... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So I've browsed to forums, watched the videos, and this great tutorial, which I've learned from valuable info from all, but I want to ensure that a no... Show More
ChLi_1922061
PSoC™ 4
Hi there!    I've searched quite a lot for my I2C-Problem wihtout any success...now I hope you can help me!    It seems that the I2C in MultiMasteSlav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I've included the standard UART block in my project and configured it with baud rate 115200, external interrupt, RX FIFO not empty.    I'm g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Part to program = CYBLE-022001-00    Using the MiniProg3 programmer and referencing the ppcli app notes.    Example : Programming a Chip    OpenPort M... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 I have purchased and received the new BLE kit but have not yet dug into the features or tried to run it up.    Just had a quick question that someone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

When is the dead time.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Cypress engineers    The Bluetooth® SIG recently announced Bluetooth 5 Spec,Nordic has released their BLE 5.0 chip NRF52840, when CYPRESS BLE 5.0 c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         Im trying to get the TFT touch screen v2.0 to work with my psoc 4 development kit but to no avail. I tried to follow both tutorials 72 and... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy