Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
The API call CyBle_StoreBondingData states in the description:    "This function writes the new bonding data from RAM to the dedicated Flash   locatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I already have a CY8CKIT042 (not BLE) and some CY8CKIT049.    If I buy a CY8CKIT-143 PSoC 4 BLE 256KB Module, will I be able to program it with a ... Show More
trhec_1326566
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am running into an issue where the pairing/bonding process does not seem consistent/reliable. I am using CyBle - 2.30 with the security se... Show More
TyFo_1975986
PSoC™ 4
Is there a way for you to redefine a value in code?     For instance, if I have "#define CapSense_AUTOCALIBRATION_ENABLE (1u)" set by my CapSense modu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using a kinetis K64 MCU to program my CY8C4245AXI-483 PSoC.    I am refering the below link    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an84858-psoc-4-programming-using-external-microcontroller-hssp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Greetings,    In the past I ordered the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Kit and I used the CY5670 CySmart USB Dongle for testing some BLE applications. Only very rece... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi every one!    need some help, i write my code usb for read/write data, i test it with a drive nam : YAT (sor testing peripheral).    sow i can clea... Show More
PhBe_1305961
PSoC™ 4
I have created a BLE Service Characteristic that has a sint16 array.  Using CySmart, I see all data bytes scroll by as zero based on length set when I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the CYBLE-214009-00 Module & PSoC Creator 3.3 CP3.    I added a SPI Master V2.5 object and and plan to communicate to an F-RAM memory chip and a... Show More
GaPo_2034131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,       Apologies if the solution is elsewhere but my search-fu is in failure mode. I have a UART using the internal interrupt mode (set in the sche... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy