Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can multiple BLE profiles exist in one design?    For example, if I wanted to have both the Blood Pressure and Heart Rate profiles in one design, coul... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    I was trying to adapt the original InterIcSound Project (for PSOC3/5LP) to a similar project for PSOC4. The problem here is that the DMA com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello colleagues,  I am facing a fail in my GetTime measurement with your RTC module. I read the time at the beginning of my project and store it as ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am developing an application on the 4100 BLE module and I need to reserve the last 160 rows of flash (address space 0001B0000 - 0001FFFF) for my use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi      When using PSoC4, I see that when I put in a BLE component, I can put it "profile" mode, which would allow it to advertise, talk to characteri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am using CYBL10161-56LQXI in my project. The pin 56 of the chip is designated as in Table 1    56 | VCCD | POWER | Regulated 1.8-V sup... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there a datashett for the CY5677 CySmart Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 USB Dongle? If this is the case where can I get it from? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY5670 Cysmart USB dongle to scan the bluetooth device of android mobile or wireless printer. I am facing problem with CY5670 Cysmart USB d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am having an issue that I don't know how to fix. When I try and aquire the cyble-14008 from the miniprog3, it shows up as a cortex-m0.    I have pre... Show More
JiSi_2146306
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am trying to use PYD1698 (Motion Sensor) . I configured the Serial ln but unable to get proper high value at direct link(Output pin). I need... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy